Student’s mental well-being and support services

As a Diak degree student, you have access to a range of student well-being services from student counsellors and school pastors to workshops and support groups.

Visit the campus-specific pages to find out more about the services:

Student, contact us!

Would you like to discuss matters concerning your wellbeing and carrying on with your life and studies? With this contact form you can ask for personal contact with student support services in Diak. All information you send is handled confidentially. The form is for Diak students.

Student counsellor services

Students may talk to a student counsellor in confidence about social and financial issues and issues related to their studies. It is advisable to talk to the counsellor if problems occur that can distract a student from studying.

Personal matters may influence the progress and motivation of students and their studies. Students may be troubled by e.g. issues related to personal relationships, circumstances at the school or even their income.

A student counsellor provides the opportunity for students to discuss these issues confidentially with a professional, guiding and supporting students in their different circumstances.