Strategy: A higher education institution for common good
The activities of Diaconia University of Applied Sciences are informed by our values – Christian love for others, social justice, open interaction, and high-quality and productive work.
Diaconia prepares students for professional and expert roles in diaconal and social work, and contributes to the development of its educational fields at the regional, national and international level.
Diak works actively to promote social cohesion, public health and education in Finland.
- Our activities and innovations are driven by strong RDI activity aligned with our profile.
- Diak prepares professionals with a customer-focused, research-oriented and development approach to serve the needs of evolving workplaces.
- Diak works in cooperation with workplace organisations to innovate and respond to future phenomena.
- A world where no one is left behind (strategic aim)
- Sustainable welfare in communities and service systems across Finland, Europe and the world
- Ethical and smart solutions produced by good practices and field-specific competence clusters
- Focused, agile and experimental action.