Diak publishes research and project reports, series of articles and learning materials for the purposes of education, research, development and innovation activities. Studies may be submitted for publication by employees of Diak as well as by external writers.
Diak publications are grouped into six series:
- Diak Research
- Diak and Working Life
- Diak Statement
- Diak Education
- Diak Publication (in English)
- Diak Vuosikirja – Diak Yearbook
Open access publishing is prioritised, and nearly all Diak publications are available in the Theseus repository of universities of applied sciences.
In addition to Diak’s series, employees may publish papers in other scientific journals and professional publications. All publications of Diak staff members are listed in the Reseach.fi -service.
Read our publications
Read our publications in PDF format on Theseus.
Order our publications
Printed publications can be ordered from email@example.com. See for the price list.
The publishing activities of Diak are part of the innovation unit. The activities are steered and developed by the publication team.
The current members are the following:
- Director of Innovations, chair Elina Ylikoski
- Specialist, researcher Sakari Kainulainen
- Senior Lecturer Päivi Thitz
- Information Specialist, Publishing Coordinator Mervi Kivirinta, secretary
- Communications Specialist Helka Repo
- Principal Lecturer Lena Segler-Heikkilä