Training services for individual professionals and organisations
Diak offers a range of education and training services for individual professionals and workplace organisations in Finland. Our offering includes specialisation studies, continuing education and tailor-made educational packages.
Diak’s educational offering is focused around diaconal work, education, social services, health, sign language and interpreting. The educators are experts in their fields who have up-to-date knowledge of the changing world of work.
We offer training services currently only in Finnish.
Continuing education packages
Continuing education packages are ideal for working professionals. The scope of our programmes ranges from one-day learning packages to long-term development projects.
Specialisation studies are designed for candidates with an existing degree who are looking to develop their professional expertise by specialising in a specific area. The service is designed to support the attendee’s competence development, well-being at work and capacity to maintain productivity in a changing world of work.
Diak offers seven specialisation programmes:
- Child protection 30 ECTS
- Court interpreting 40 ECTS
- Case management in social services and health care 30 ECTS
- Mental health and substance abuse social work 30 ECTS
- Multidisciplinary competencies in developing digital health and social care services 30 ECTS
- Palliative care 30 ECTS
- Specialisation in multiculturalism 40 ECTS
Read more about the specialisation education in the universities of Finland at Studyinfo portal.
Tailor-made packages for workplace organisations
Diak’s educational offering also includes tailor-made packages designed for workplace organisations. Our tailor-made packages often combine work coaching and guidance with conventional knowledge-oriented education.
Examples of themed packages:
- development workshops for employees and line manager
- an empowering approach in a workplace community and customer case work
- a multicultural workplace
- well-being at work, coaching for teams and line managers
- operational/project assessments
- health care training packages, e.g. vaccination programmes, injections, first aid and pharmacology
- specialist topics in sign language and interpreting.