Library on Tuudo
Diak’s students at Helsinki, Oulu and Pieksämäki campuses can now download Diak’s librady card on Tuudo.
The Library will be visible in the sidebar after you close the Tuudo app and open it again.
- If you already have Diak’s library card, it will download automatically when you go to the Library -page.
After that you can use Tuudo to:
- loan books (once the library is open again)
- renew loans, follow your holdings and payments
- check the opening hours of the library.
The barcode of your library card will be available on Tuudo and you can use it to loan books at Diak’s libraries on the service desks and the loaning machines.
Book holdings and payments are still done in Diak Finna.
- If you don’t have an excisting library card for Diak’s library, you can activate the card on Tuudo now:
Press the ’Add card’ -> ’I don’t have a library card’ -> choose your campus. Then you have to come up with a PIN-code, fill in the missing information, cross off the confirmations and then ’Register’. Now you don’t need a seperate library card!
The new library card has to be conneceted to your account in Diak Finna online library, in order to place books on hold and get a full access to the library services.
This is how you can connect the card to your account: Go to Diak Finna and Log in -> Use the Haka log in. Type in your Diak username and password. Then go to your Profile -> Connect your library card to your account.
If the library card doesn’t show up on Tuudo, update the app for free on Google Play or App Store and try logging in again. The Log out button is found in the Settings.